Sage 300 ERP
Why Choose Sage 300 ERP?
Sage 300 ERP provides best-in-class solutions to automate workflow throughout your organization. A unified solution delivers enterprise wide visibility, maximizing collaboration and providing insight for strategic decisions that drive revenue growth and improve profitability. On the other hand, it is cost-effective, quick to implement, and simple to use as well.
Sage 300 ERP offers all the features that you would expect from a powerful software solution, with additional features well suited for all companies managing multiple businesses across country borders. It also can be add users and adopt greater functionality as your business grows and offers built-in support for multiple languages and multicurrency transactions, so that your business can comfortably reach around the globe.
To Control the Total Cost of Ownership
Sage 300 ERP offers you the flexibility to build the best possible solution for your business by providing selection edition (Sage 300 Standard, Advanced or Premium ERP), database, modules, deployment method, and payment options that keep track and control your total cost of ownership as low as possible.
Sage 300 ERP provides the foundation required to keep pace with ever-changing technology without giving up the functionality you need to compete in today’s marketplace. Accelerate the growth of your company with the scalable, open architecture of Sage 300 ERP. No matter what Edition you choose, you have the option to utilise a Microsoft® SQL, Pervasive. SQL, or Oracle database, as well as multiple server and client operating systems, and customisation tools.
Multi-Company and Global Operations Management
Easily manage global commerce across multiple companies or subsidiaries.
No matter where you do business, maximize your international insight and exchange information worldwide with Sage 300 ERP Multi-Company and Global Operations Management. Enhanced visibility into business metrics provides critical information at your fingertips for easier, smarter daily and long-term planning, providing the vision you need to respond to business trends while minimizing risk and maximizing the effectiveness of your decisions. Set up multiple companies in one or more databases, run processes, close books, and report results by company or in a consolidated company.
- Effortlessly bring together, analyse, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries, companies and countries within your organization.
- Set up multiple companies in one or more databases, run processes, close books, and report results by company or in a consolidated company.
- Better integrate systems, collaboration and connectivity between disparate locations.
- Leverage business intelligence to consolidate financial information across multiple companies.
- Easily conduct business worldwide with built-in support for multiple languages and multicurrency transactions.
- Capitalize on the global economy by supporting and guiding subsidiaries nationally and internationally.
Sage 300 ERP Multi-Company and Global Operations Management includes:
- Hard and soft consolidation of general ledger transactions and inter-company processing
- Global localization with language translations per system user
- Simplified multi-currency transactions that provides insight into how the international arena is impacting your bottom line
- Support for multiple languages (ships with five out of the box) that can be set per user, currencies, and flexible configurations to support multiple legislations
- Easily implementable at multiple locations and scalable as your company grows
Accounting and financial Management software
- Make confident business decisions based on accurate, comprehensive financial information
- Easily manage global accounting operations and configure for country-specific localization.
- Improve leverage of receivables and build working capital.
- Accelerate financial processes including quotes to cash, collections and closes.
- Proactively manage risks and compliance; improve visibility, transparency and accountability.
Sage 300 ERP Accounting and Financial Management software includes:
- Customizable and scalable General Ledger to handle your most demanding budgeting and processing needs and grows with your business
- Global multicurrency capabilities to handle unlimited currencies and rate types and real-time revaluation
- Robust Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable features to provide rapid entry and payment of invoices, flexible cash disbursement and fully integrated bank reconciliation
- Global multicurrency capabilities include unlimited currencies and rate types and real-time revaluation
- Powerful inter-company and consolidations capabilities to make managing multiple locations and subsidiaries a breeze
- Fully customizable Checks & Forms Printing to fascilitate easier, faster and more secure document printing
- Simplify sales and use tax rate calculations with Sage Sales Tax – a cloud-based, connected service that helps you remain compliant with complex sales tax regulations.
Services and Project Management
Ensure optimal performance of your services, maintenance and project management processes at virtually any touch point.
- Streamline your call centre to quickly present all information to your staff when they need it.
- Improve customer care through workflow and tasks managed by Service Level Agreements.
- Easily expand products, services and locations to meet customer demands around the globe.
Sage 300 ERP Operations and Distribution Management includes:
- Project and Job Costing to estimate track and analyse projects quickly and accurately
- Service and Maintenance Solutions to optimize your resources, products and services
Operation and Distribution Management
- Reduce costs by consolidating inventory and distribution processes and improving cycle times.
- Keep customers happy and loyal with optimal inventory management and order fulfilment systems.
- Drive continuous improvement through real-time business intelligence and flexible alignment with dynamic shifts supply and demand.
- Enable employees to focus on strategy and spend their time on the most productive tasks.
- Track supplier performance and strategically source supplies to get the best quality at the right price.
- Leverage the global economy with superior global supply chain management and multi-currency purchasing capabilities.
Sage 300 ERP Operations and Distribution Management includes:
- Complete multi-location Inventory Control system to ensure accurate, optimal inventory supply without costly shortages or overages
- Purchase Order module to provide a comprehensive, fully integrated purchasing system when combined with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control, and Order Entry.
- Comprehensive Order Entry capabilities to facilitate orders and encourage up-selling and cross-selling
- Return Material Authorization to track the entire sales process and gain intelligence and lower costs on returns or repairs
- Sage FAS Fixed Assets to effectively manage the lifecycle and efficiency of your fixed assets
- Integration with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to improve retention and up-selling.
Purchasing and supplier management
Streamline your entire purchasing process from order to receipt. Purchasing management for distributors creates detailed, accurate records of every purchase, including quantities, price, who places the order, and special shipping instructions.
HR and payroll management
Improve alignment between your people and your business objectives and make your employees one of your company’s strongest and most competitive assets. Make more effective strategic decisions, alleviate economic pressures and quickly resolve the multitude of tactical issues HR faces every day. Sage Abra leverages HR’s knowledge, processes, and systems to achieve optimal return on employee investment (ROEI).
Higher accuracy and reliability of your data means higher efficiency for your organization. With a centralized database of all current and historic information about your active and non-active employees, Sage Abra is your single source for flawless payroll processing, employee administration, registration, analysis, life-cycle management, and all other crucial employee information.
The payroll management solutions is easily handle any payroll from basic to specialized, including all pay frequencies and earnings, multiple locations and currencies, taxes and reporting, benefits, and more.
Inventory management and warehousing
Take charge of your inventory to reduce carrying costs and fulfil orders on-time. Get full control over your warehouse inventory, track stock accurately, and improve customer satisfaction with real-time inventory management software for distributors. Receive accurate information on your merchandise, including receipt, location and disposition of goods, as well as the precise value and status.